sciortino scoop

Saturday, September 09, 2006

First Timer


OK, here goes--my first try at blogging. The Sciortino family is sometimes known to have lots of "adventures," so now I guess people can read about them and laugh with us, or at us, whichever! To introduce ourselves, I am Chris Anne, the stay-at-home mother of the sweetest little guy I know, Campbell who just turned 9 months yesterday. Campbell's daddy is David who is an insurance salesman here in Franklin. Oh, and I can't forget about our little Bogie--a three year old Maltese who thinks he is a German Shepherd. Anyway, that's us in a nutshell. We hope you will enjoy reading about what is going on in our lives--we sure enjoy keeping up with everyone else through their blogs.
Well, I guess the big news right now is Campbell. He has had a rough time over the last week or so, but I am so happy to announce that he is officially on the mend. He's still pretty weak from not eating solid food for over a week, but the sound of his laughter today and the faces he made at his Granddaddy Russell tonight prove that he is getting back to himself. Thank you to all of you who prayed for us--we truly felt them and I believe they kept us from going back into the hospital on Thursday. And a special thank you to all the doctors and nurses we saw at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital, especially Rebecca!! That's all for now, thanks for reading and happy blogging to you all.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me, at 9:51 PM  

  • Yay!! I'm so glad you've started blogging. I can't wait to hear all of your adventures and I'm so glad Campbell is still getting better. I'm sure that laughter is the sweetest sound.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:38 PM  

  • Yes, super happy that you jumped on the blogging band wagon! Chris Anne, your family is beautiful and I had no idea that you're a mommy! Glad to know that we can keep in touch through blogs!
    love
    reese

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 7:23 PM  

  • Welcome to the world of blogging!! I'm so glad to hear that Campbell is feeling better. I know it's been a stressful week for you guys. Can't wait for all of the updates : )

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home