sciortino scoop

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally Finished!!!!!

After 12, yes that's 12, straight hours of carpet laying, the Sciortino house has officially gotten a face lift. I could not believe those workers. I asked them mid-afternoon how long they planned to stay, and the lead guy said, "How long can we stay?" So we decided to let Campbell spend the night with David's parents and get the carpet done in one day. They worked and worked and worked, but it is finally finished!! Here are some pictures of how the furniture was stacked because I know there are some of y'all out there who didn't believe me when I explained how it was all stacked. I can't imagine why you'd think I would exagerate, but whatever.


So when the workers left at 10:30 Tuesday night, David and I went to work getting our disaster area cleaned up. And now we have beautiful new floors and Campbell loves being able to crawl around and play everywhere. But I think he might miss the stains he used to try to pick up, oh well, now he can pick up all those little carpet pieces. Haven't gotten a chance to take any after pictures yet, but I'll share them soon. We also have some great pictures from our trip to see Andy and Bethany to share later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home