sciortino scoop

Monday, December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Campbell

I can't believe I'm writing this, but my little Campbell is 3 years old today!  He is the most generous, fun, crazy, and wonderful blessing in our life.  He keeps us laughing all day long, and he amazes us with his generosity.  The other day he said that he would share "all my candy with my baby brother."  

We had a great party yesterday at Pump it Up--pictures to follow because there are just too many to sift through right now.  And today we've been playing with our new toys and games.  Tonight we're going to Campbell's favorite restaurant, Five Guys, for dinner.  

Here are some pictures of my sweet boy showing how he's growing so fast--too fast if you ask me!

The day he was born, December 8, 2005
His first birthday, December 8, 2006
2nd birthday party, December 8, 2007

3rd birthday party, December 7, 2008
Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!  We love you so much!

7 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday Campbell! May you have a blessed year.
    Mc-Ken-a-leigh, Jason and marie

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:44 PM  

  • I can't believe he's 3. I agree-- they grow entirely too fast!!!

    By Blogger Angie, at 2:04 PM  

  • WOW!! Happy birthday little man!! I hope 3 is the best year yet!

    Tamara

    By Blogger Tamara, at 11:19 AM  

  • I can not believe he is 3 already!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 9:43 AM  

  • precious...it makes me want to cry!! we love you campbell!!!

    By Blogger The Whitfields, at 1:59 PM  

  • Oh my seems like yesterday we were both pregnant with our first boy and swaping pregnancy stories! Campbell is so precious! Happy Birthday Campbell!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 2:56 PM  

  • So sad we missed it! Glad the party was a success! I can't wait to see that sweet 3 year old!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home