sciortino scoop

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A big month for a little boy

As Andrew celebrated his 8 month birthday yesterday, I realized that he has grown up so much over the last month.  During the month of August he learned to pull up and crawl, began patting your hand (kind of like giving you 5).  He also got 2 teeth.  That's a lot for a little boy in one short month.  I'm very conflicted about all this progress.  I'm so excited to watch him growing and learning, but I'm also sad because he may be my last baby.  Everything he does is my last first time.  It's all very bittersweet, but overall I'm just thrilled to have such a huge blessing in such a little boy.  
A

5 Comments:

  • Wow he's doing all sorts of things this month! And look how handsome he is!! He's a doll baby!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 12:04 PM  

  • I'm tearing up at your statemtent, "Everything might be my last 'first time' with Andrew!" I get sentimental with everything Emily does for the exact same reason! I hope we'll be able to have more children, but we're not promised that opportunity. It makes me want to cherish each little thing all the more! That is such a sweet picture of him, and I can't believe all the milestones he's reached this month!

    By Blogger Angie, at 7:10 PM  

  • Whoa!! I never noticed those little cheeks before!!! What a sweetie!!! He's so so so cute!!! Yes, they are growing right before our eyes and seem to change every split second! That's why we have cameras, huh? :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:14 AM  

  • Andrew is so cute and such a big boy. What’s all this last baby talk??? I think you need a little girl…

    By Blogger Cristie, at 2:54 PM  

  • What a darling smile...your boys are beautiful!

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home