sciortino scoop

Monday, October 16, 2006

the festival of goats

Ok, so it's really the Goats, Music, and More Festival, but I just like the sound of Festival of Goats. Yes, that's right--my hometown is the home of the fainting goats, and Campbell and I went down to enjoy the festival. It was lots of fun. Campbell got to dance to the music, pet a goat for the first time, and his GiGi bought him a very strange looking elephant that he happens to love. But the bad thing is that we all--me, mom, and Jamie--forgot our cameras. So many photo opportunities and nothing to capture it with. We tried to get my brother to take a few with his phone, but they came out blurry. Anyway, we all had a great time in Lewisburg at the Festival of Goats--sorry, I just can't help myself.

Speaking of my brother, he is playing in the state golf tournament this week, so good luck, Trey! Of course, it's raining cats and dogs, so today's practice round might be a wash--get it, a wash. Man, I crack myself up sometimes. Hope Trey enjoys his last golf tournament of high school. I can't believe he's a senior.

And speaking of golf, I have to say congrats to my husband for making a hole in one this weekend and winning a golf tournament. He could pick between several prizes, and he settled on a digital camera. That's all for now. Happy Monday to everyone--try to stay dry if you're in Middle Tennessee!

4 Comments:

  • A hole in one???? yay David!!! That's awesome! Glad you had fun at the Festival of Goats! haha!

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:49 PM  

  • E-town didn't have a goat festival or a mule day. I guess we weren't cool enough!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 8:09 PM  

  • I think you're pretty funny. I wish I could have seen the goats. Your pics are great.

    By Blogger AJnChattown, at 9:02 PM  

  • It's things like this that make me miss you. I'm really looking forward to Saturday.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home