sciortino scoop

Sunday, October 22, 2006

going back in time


Wow. I'm exhausted after a fun weekend of time travel. No, don't worry, Michael J. Fox and I did not go back to the future or anything, but my girlfriends from college came in to town. We had tons of fun, eating, talking, eating, and talking some more--our two favorite things, by the way. And since I actually spent the night with all them, I truly felt like I was going back in time. But there were a few things that have changed. A few of us have babies now, and we loved playing with the Johns twins who really hardly made a peep. I am so impressed with them! Another change is not so tangible. We've just grown so much. Not to say that we didn't have our share of silliness, but it's clear that we are so much more comfortable with ourselves, and there's no clickiness (yes, I think I just made up a word) between anyone. It's just friendship. Friendship that I am truy thankful for and really didn't know how thankful for it I was until this weekend. So thanks girls for a wonderful weekend. We missed those of you who couldn't come and we mandate that you must come next year. Thank you to Stevens for being such a gracious hostess and to Jillina for blogging this already so that I could swipe a picture. (yes, I forgot my camera again!) And a big thank you to my sweet husband who took care of a sick and crabby baby so mama could have a break. Man, I am so blessed.

5 Comments:

  • This is a great picture! We have such an amazing group of friends!

    By Blogger Angie, at 10:48 PM  

  • I had so much fun seeing you and sharing mommy tips and expereinces. We really must talk more!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

  • I'm so glad that you got to stay on Saturday night. I wish I could have been there too. It was really great to see you. I hope Campbell is feeling better : )

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 10:24 PM  

  • I love you Chris Anne! It was SOOOO good to see you. I miss the heck out of you. You look so good, and I can't wait to someday meet Campbell! I love you!

    By Blogger Becky, at 11:39 PM  

  • Beautifully stated as you have always done! It was so great to just be there together and share. Thanks David for sharing! You looked so happy and wonderful! I love you tons!

    By Blogger Elizabeth Miller, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home