sciortino scoop

Friday, October 20, 2006

man's, and baby's, best friend

Most of you know, but we have a little Maltese dog named Bogie. He is a tiny little thing who weighs only about 5 or 6 pounds at the most. Basically he's a white puff ball, but he's definitely part of the family. Now we've had Bogie since before David and I got married, and he was accustomed to being the "top dog," pardon the pun--I just couldn't resist! We were a little worried about how he would deal with Campbell, but we've been so surprised at how great he is with Campbell. And Campbell just loves Bogie to death. His girlfriend Taylor does, too. Actually I guess all kids love Bogie. And he tolerates them all quite well. Anyway, Campbell has just recently learned how to play with Bogie, and I have to say it is too cute. At first he didn't understand how to hold the toy tight enough for tug or war, but he's all about it now. Today I snapped some pictures of them playing because they were just too cute. And I'm also including one of my favorite pictures of Bogie giving Taylor a kiss, too. He's such a great dog.

1 Comments:

  • Oh my word those pictures are soo cute!! It was so good to see you this weekend - you look so good! Love you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home