sciortino scoop

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I stand corrected

Well, folks, like I've said, and experienced, a thousand times, your kids will make a liar out of you every time. And this week is no different. I bet I've said a hundred times lately that there was no way Campbell would sleep at preschool, but, as usual, my son has proven me wrong. Both Tuesday and today he took naps at school. Now grant you, neither was as long as I might like, but they will get him through the day.
And apparently he really likes school. He's not crazy about being dropped off, but other than that, I think he likes it. They say he's pretty happy. I think it's the structure. He likes going from one thing to another. But all in all, I'm so proud of him. This whole mother's day out thing is pretty great for me, too. Today I met Jamie and some other friends for lunch. How fun!
By the way, we had another ultrasound today because they wanted to get more pictures of his heart. Nothing wrong, he just wouldn't cooperate last time. But it was really great to be able to see him again. And by the way, his name will be Andrew Alexander.

7 Comments:

  • OHH! Love the name! How exciting!! Glad his little heart looked healthy... it won't be long until you have 2 little boys around!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 6:59 PM  

  • Aww Andrew! I love it!! Glad preschool and the ultrasound went well.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 8:10 PM  

  • Of course Andy and I are PUMPED about the name! Now that you know reverse psychology works on Campbell, make good use of it!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 8:16 PM  

  • I'm glad that Campbell likes school. It always makes the mommy feel better knowing that they are happy! Glad the ultrasound went well. We had to do the same thing. Love the name- What will you call him?

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:39 PM  

  • I can't wait to meet Andrew. I'm sure he will be a cutie like his big brother! Love the school pictures. I'm glad you are getting a little down time. You need it right now. See you Sunday!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 11:39 AM  

  • Love the name. I can't believe Campbell is going to school. What a big boy. Glad the new baby looks great.

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 1:27 PM  

  • Good name! We're over half way there. Brad and I drove by that restaurant where I consumed monstrous amounts of crab with you years ago, and I actually started telling Brad stories about our trip. Those trips were so much fun- lots of good memories!

    By Blogger Angie, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home