sciortino scoop

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Big News

Well, just as my mom used to tell me, I've always got to be different. We are having a boy! Pretty much everyone I know who's pregnant is having a girl, so from the beginning of the ultrasound, I was convinced the odds were that I was having a boy. And then, we saw the proof. The sweet little guy did cooperate for us to see his, well..., you know, but he wouldn't cooperate on his heart pictures. So, I have to go back for another ultrasound in 3 weeks. But it's kind of nice because I only had 2 with Campbell. It will be nice to get to see him again. Everything else looked normal and healthy, so praise God for that. We feel so blessed to be adding another precious boy to our family. He doesn't have a name yet, but we're working on it. Thank for your prayers, I'm sure that's why he looks so healthy. Keep them coming--we've got 20 more weeks to go!

14 Comments:

  • I am so happy that your ultrasound went so well today. And, really, boys are more fun anyways, right? Congratulations!!!

    By Blogger Holly, at 8:02 PM  

  • Congratulations! I know he will be just as cute as Campbell :)

    By Blogger Leslie Ware, at 8:12 PM  

  • YAY! Your boys will be so close!!! How fun to have brothers only a couple of years apart! My nephew Spencer is already just in love with his little brother Coen, and they are 3 years apart. Glad everything looked good and can't wait to hear the name you decide on!

    By Blogger Becky, at 8:17 PM  

  • Congratulations on another baby boy!! I'm sure you guys are excited too! Just think... all those boy clothes will get used again!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 9:53 PM  

  • We are so excited for you all. I enjoyed talking to you tonight...so fun to be going thru all this together, down to the day! Talk to you soon.

    By Blogger Rebecca Fua, at 10:04 PM  

  • Congrats on another bouncing boy! :) That's really cool for Campbell to have a brother so close. They will be best buds!!

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:50 AM  

  • YAY! How fun to have a house full of boys!! Glad everything is going well. I can't wait to hear his name.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 12:42 PM  

  • Great news! Glad he was healthy. How mcuh fun to have brothers. I am sure David is thrilled too! LOVE YOU!!

    By Blogger Elizabeth Miller, at 4:49 PM  

  • congrats!! campbell is going to love his new playmate : )

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 6:13 PM  

  • You and the boys! I'm sure big brother will be excited to meet his new little brother. It's kinda fun being the only girl in the house! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:45 PM  

  • Congratulations! Love little boys!!!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 9:56 PM  

  • CONGRATS Chris! I am so excited. I did think that Sam would have his pick with all the little ladies, but the new Sciortino might give him a run for his money. Heehee! How fun for this baby to have a big brother in Campbell! I know you and David are so excited. I will be praying for you and this baby. I hope you are feeling much better now. Love you bunches...CONGRATS again!

    By Blogger The Hazlewoods, at 9:57 PM  

  • We needed some boys.... after all, we're going to prearrange marriages with all our kids, right?! :) Glad everything looked healthy. We're half-way there.

    By Blogger Angie, at 3:07 PM  

  • Congrats! How exciting. Those boys are going to keep your hands full. How much fun!

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home