sciortino scoop

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Congratulations, Trey!

Congratulations to my little brother Trey who graduated from high school today. I guess that means he's not really little anymore, huh? He even graduated with honors, continuing in the long line of Russell nerd kids. We are so proud of him. He is a great brother, a wonderful uncle who always lets Campbell and Russ play on his drums and his guitar. Campbell loves to listen to him play the guitar. Campbell worked on saying "Yay, Trey!" all morning, but it came out more like, "Yay, Tay!" But still, it was sweet. Trey will be going to MTSU in the fall--don't know the major yet, but we're glad he's not going too far away. Trey, we love you and we're so proud of you!

Excuse the picture. It's the only good one I could find on our computer where you could really see Trey. I know my mom has many much better ones, but this is my family on the day of Campbell's birth.

2 Comments:

  • omg! No way is that your brother! I remember him as this kid! Wow! Congrats Trey!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:34 AM  

  • Wow, does time fly! It just doesn't seem like that long ago I was hanging out at your house and you were in high school and Trey was just a kid! What's your mom going to do without a house with kids coming and going?? You guys will have to bring the grandkids over often to keep her company!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home