sciortino scoop

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

the obsession continues

Well, I've done it. I've already done my future daughter-in-law a disservice. I have allowed my husband's obsession for golf be passed down to our son. Today David bought Campbell his first REAL golf club. Apparently the plastic ones were just not doing it for us and we needed a metal one. No really, I think it's cute the way Campbell loves golf, except for mornings like this morning when the first words out of his mouth were, "golf!" But hopefully my future daughter-in-law will forgive me.
Not much else has been going on around the Sciortino household. The yard sale was a definite success, and I've been really busy embroidering everything I can get my hands on. I've made 4 more burp cloths, 2 blankets, and 12 towels. Yes, everyone I know is getting something monogrammed. It is fun, but I can see why professionals charge so much. The process has quite a few steps. The worst of which is hooping. And I bare the scar to prove it, well blister anyway!

4 Comments:

  • I've been wondering what was new with you. I think it's funny Campbell loves golf so much! Do you ever play? Before long you guys will be going out and playing a round!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 3:30 PM  

  • I have to second the issue of "golf obsession." The first thing that Brax says every morning is "goll" (translatated to "golf"), then "Ow Sigh" (outside). Then, he searches high and low for any kind of ball that he can hit with his "goll." Obsessed. I feel your pain.

    By Blogger josh and darci, at 3:49 PM  

  • Well, it was bound to happen eventually. I can relate. I will feel for my future daughter in law the first time Brian takes Ty hunting. At least there are no bullets in golf. It is so cute that Campbell wants to be like Daddy! I can't believe he is saying golf!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 10:57 AM  

  • Too sweet!!!!! I hope he marries someone as wonderful as his mommy one day!

    By Blogger Abigail and Ansley, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home