sciortino scoop

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I love embroidering!

So I had my embroidery class yesterday, and it was so much fun. My machine came with only about 25 designs, but some of them are pretty cute. It's really pretty easy to do. I can't believe how smart my sewing machine is. Basically all I have to do is push a button and change the thread when it tells me to. I also ordered the software that will let me have tons of fonts and designs, and it will also let me scan pictures into my computer and it will convert them into embroidery designs. How cool is that!?! Anyway, I'm excited about making things, like baby gifts. So for all my friends who are pregnant, you better name your children so I can go ahead and get started!

6 Comments:

  • Ooooo, how cool! Post pictures of your finished products. I can't wait to see them!

    By Blogger Angie, at 6:21 PM  

  • Oooooo! I am real jealous and excited for your new craft. I am very interested in learning to sew. Can't wait to see some of your handy work.

    By Blogger AJnChattown, at 9:28 PM  

  • That's awesome. Way to be crafty!!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 10:43 PM  

  • So when can we start placing orders on things we want you to make? :) I'm real jealous of your machine as well. I've got my fingers crossed that my birthday (June) will bring a nice machine, then we can play together! :)

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:09 AM  

  • I love your blog, especially the pics of Campbell...thanks for sharing!!
    Mandy

    By Blogger Mandy, at 4:51 PM  

  • How fun! I bet pretty soon everything will be monogrammed-I love it!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home