sciortino scoop

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Fun

I always seem to be the last one to post holiday pictures for some reason. I think there's something intimidating about taking 80 pictures in a weekend and trying to decide which ones to include on my blog. And the funny part is that I stress over it and try to pick just the right picture. I'm strange, I know. But anyway, we had a great Easter. Campbell finally realized that eggs were for hunting and not throwing and enjoyed hunting eggs in Kentucky and Lewisburg. Too bad it was so cold he had to wear fleece! But overall, we had a great time. We got to see almost all the great grandparents, which is always a blessing. Campbell is lucky to have so many great grandparents who love him so much, and grandparents, too, don't get me wrong. So here are the winning pictures. I am bummed because yet again, I didn't get any pictures of him in his Easter outfit, which consequently was his 12 month pictures outfit since it was 30 degrees and I didn't want him to freeze to death at church. Hope your Easter was blessed, too.

4 Comments:

  • I have an idea......just wait for the next warm, sunny day and then dress him up and do a mock Easter. Hide the plastic eggs again and let Campbell find them. He will love it and you can get those photos you wanted! No one will know when looking at these photos years from now! :)
    Us mothers have to do silly stuff like this at times!

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 6:27 AM  

  • Great pictures! Excellent selections. Love the picture of your mom with the boys. Very sweet!

    I'm def doing what Reese suggested. William was in his winter coat for petes sake!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 2:24 PM  

  • I'm so glad he had a fun Easter. Ty didn't hunt this year. I know, I'm horrible. Hopefully he won't remember. I love that picture of your mom with the boys. It is so cute! Nice to see a family photo too!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 10:36 PM  

  • That's a great one of your mom and her grandbabies! I know she'll be stealing that one from you! :)

    By Blogger Angie, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home