sciortino scoop

Monday, June 04, 2007

Little Gym

Campbell and I have been going to mommy and me classes at The Little Gym. He gets to run around and climb on mats, play with big bouncy balls, pop bubbles, and hang out with other kids. It is also great for buildinng confidence, learning to share, and even helping them learn what to do when they fall off the couch. He loved every minute of our classes, which started back in January (wonderful way to get through the winter!), but as of last Wednesday, he's finished. He graduated from his first gymnastics class. David came out to see the final class and watch him get his ribbon. We were so proud of him. Here are some pictures from that last class.

Look how proud he was of himself after he got his ribbon. What a cutie!

8 Comments:

  • That is so sweet!!!! Way to go, Campbell!

    By Blogger Abigail and Ansley, at 9:52 AM  

  • He is soooo cute! I would probably have cried at the milestone!

    Leslie Poole Ware

    By Blogger Leslie Ware, at 10:44 AM  

  • Super sweet! I wish we had something like this here in Brazil.
    When will it start up again?

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 5:10 PM  

  • He is so cute! What a fun thing to do!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 10:18 PM  

  • Aww sweet! It makes me wish Crossville had such wonderful things!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 10:06 PM  

  • Campbell is sooo cute! I got to see him in person at church on Sunday. Were you there? I saw David but not you! I might have to try a class with Emery... I think she would love it!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 3:41 PM  

  • How fun! I've always wanted to do one of the those classes with Carter. Campbell looks like he had a great time!
    Mandy

    By Blogger Mandy, at 4:18 PM  

  • That looks like so much fun-he's so cute! Give Bogie a hug for me, poor thing!

    By Blogger Julie, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home