sciortino scoop

Friday, May 25, 2007

mommy's little "helper"

So lately, Campbell has been really into "helping" me. When I take clothes out of the dryer, he gets a few shirts or something. Then while I'm folding them he continually hands me sock after sock. It's really sweet, but sometimes makes for longer jobs than usual. This morning he was "helping" me unload the dishwasher, and actually doing a pretty good job of handing me things until he found the big collander. He thought it was really cool, and off he went to play with it. I didn't mind thinking that I could unload the dishwasher quicker now that he was gone. So, when I finished, I went in the den and found him with the collander on his head like a hat and kicking his ball around the room. It was the funniest and cutest thing you've ever seen. So I had to take a picture and share it. I'm also including a picture of him wearing his daddy's shoes, another fun thing for him right now. If you leave your shoes on the floor, you can be sure he's going to try to wear them. He's so funny. Every day he learns something new and I just love watching that little mind work.

4 Comments:

  • Great pictures! Campbell is such a cutie!! Carter is very much a helper as well...sometimes it is great, other times it seems to take forever to get anything done! :) Hope you guys have a great long weekend!
    Mandy

    By Blogger Mandy, at 12:16 PM  

  • Campbell is so cute. I love the pics :)

    By Blogger Ashley & Bobby, at 2:09 PM  

  • Great pictures!!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 3:14 PM  

  • My brother refers to my nephews as "too much help". But now that they are older they don't really want to help much. Interesting.

    By Blogger AJnChattown, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home