sciortino scoop

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

young love

Well, it's official, my son is going to hate me when he gets older for making him pose for certain pictures--these are perfect examples. But, after all the diapers and tears I have to endure, this is little retribution. I'm pretty sure he'll live. Anyway, these are some adorable pictures of Campbell and his friend Taylor. Big thanks to Taylor's grandparents for being on the ball and having their camera in the car to capture this kodak moment. And yes, we are at Krispy Kreme, but it wasn't my idea. I won't say I didn't have a donut, though!

I'm including this last one for those of you who might want to see what the belly is looking like these days. This is as close up as you're going to get. I'm getting pretty big, but still not as big as last time. As my husband said, "yeah, by this time with Campbell, you'd already blown up!" I think it was supposed to be a compliment, but he's got to work on his delivery. And excuse his outfit--he didn't know we'd be on camera!

By the way, stay tuned this week for the big ultrasound on Thursday. I'm feeling a lot of girl-pressure, but I've got no feelings either way. I'll be sure to post Thursday afternoon with the big news.

8 Comments:

  • Cute pictures! I know Taylor and Campbell will love looking back on those one day! :)
    Good luck on Thursday...we can't wait to hear the news!
    Mandy

    By Blogger Mandy, at 10:17 PM  

  • I can't wait to hear if it's boy or girl.....and I think we DO need an up-close shot of you!! :)

    By Blogger Angie, at 1:00 AM  

  • Cute pictures! You look great! Can't wait to hear what baby number 2 is!!!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 11:18 AM  

  • You look great! Can't wait to hear the big news.

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 1:33 PM  

  • So sweet! And I hear we are having breakfast on Saturday??? YAY!!! Can't wait to see you and I can not wait to hear what you are having tomorrow! There is a lot of "GIRL" going around, so we shall see! :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 4:19 PM  

  • You look beautiful! Thanks for sharing pics of you! And feel no pressure. God gives you exactly the child He intended for you to parent and the child to you b/c you will be their best parent! I pray for healthy for both of you! But can't wait ot put a little personality to it! LOVE YOU

    By Blogger Elizabeth Miller, at 5:01 PM  

  • Such cute, sweet, adorable pics of Campbell!! And you look so cute too! Can't wait to see what you are having...and so excited about breakfast on Saturday!

    By Blogger Whitney, at 12:27 PM  

  • Aww so sweet pictures!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home