sciortino scoop

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is mine and David's 5th anniversary.  I cannot believe we've been married 5 years.  So much has happened in those five years: we've lived in 3 different places, we had 2 kids, he changed jobs, I quit mine, and we have been blessed beyond belief.  I love our life, and I love my husband.  Happy Anniversary, David.  

Here are a few pictures.  The only pictures I have from our wedding day is the girls getting ready, so here's a picture of me with my beautiful bridesmaids.  You are all so special to me, and I'm so thankful you are a part of my life.  

And this is a picture of us on our honeymoon.  Obviously, it's a cruise, and apparently you're supposed to get your picture at the front of the boat like this.  Only no one tells you that it's the windiest (is that a word) place in the world.  Yikes, I thought I would blow away.  

5 Comments:

  • Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it's fabulous and have fun celebrating!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:36 AM  

  • Happy Anniversary! You guys are the sweetest couple!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 2:19 PM  

  • Happy Anniversary from the Nixes! In 3 weeks we'll be in Mexico!!!!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 3:14 PM  

  • Happy 5 years!!!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 4:09 PM  

  • Happy late Anniversary!!! Hope you guys had a great weekend!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home