sciortino scoop

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy First Birthday, Andrew!

My little baby turned one yesterday, and I just can't believe it.  This year has been such a blessing to our family.  Andrew just completed our family when we didn't even know we were incomplete.  I can hardly remember life without him.  He has the sweetest smile, the most squeezable cheeks, and a personality that just draws people in.  Party pictures will come later when I have more time, but for now, here's one from the day he was born and one from his birthday.  Wow, what a difference a year makes!  We love you, little Roo!!

Party pictures will come later when I have more time.

3 Comments:

  • He's so sweet! Isn't it amazing how quickly the year has flown by?!

    By Blogger Angie, at 2:53 PM  

  • Seriously he's one?!?

    By Blogger Jillina, at 8:26 PM  

  • Happy Birthday Andrew! I was able to see him at church the Sunday before Christmas with David Allen, what a cutie! Hope y'all had a great Christmas!

    By Blogger Cristie, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home