sciortino scoop

Monday, January 19, 2009

monkey see, monkey do...


That pretty much describes my life right now.  Campbell and Andrew are inseparable.  Andrew won't even let me dress him in his room if Campbell is in the other room with David.  If Campbell plays with something, then Andrew wants to play it, too.  I'm starting to think that Santa should have just gotten 2 of everything that he got for Campbell because Andrew doesn't play with anything Campbell doesn't play with.  

But even though it's really sweet to see them playing together and having so much fun, it also comes with a down side.  I am constantly settling fights over toys and trying to explain to Campbell that Andrew doesn't know how to share yet and trying to teach Andrew how to share.  It can be pretty tough some times, but it's definitely worth it.  Any advice is definitely appreciated.  I just hope they continue to be great friends.

7 Comments:

  • I am right there with you! Might not work yet, but I say "We'll trade in 2 minutes." and that sometimes helps especially with Ty. See you soon!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 10:56 PM  

  • This is so funny! Colin and his brother are still best friends (and they like the same toys too)!

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 8:52 AM  

  • That's so funny... my sister says the exact same thing about her boys... she just lets Coen play with Spencer's toys while Spencer's at school!!! hehe! :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:27 AM  

  • I LOVE the monkey see monkey do!! How sweet brothers can be. I hear the fighting is kinda par-for-the-course. No advice but good luck!!!

    By Blogger Tamara, at 10:38 AM  

  • This is precious and it's good to get a glimpse of the future :) As usual I'm relying on you to figure everything out and then pass on your words of wisdom! :)

    By Blogger Jillina, at 2:47 PM  

  • it was good to see you in dalto, even though it wasn't under good circumstances. your boys are precious.

    By Blogger Laura Alsup, at 1:10 PM  

  • What sweethearts Chris Anne! I have been out of the blogging world for a while....so good to check in on your family!

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home