sciortino scoop

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Crazy Day

So last night Campbell and my nephew Russ spent the night with my mom. This morning Andrew and I drove down to pick them up and have lunch with my grandmother. Something about being at my grandmother's house makes the boys go crazy!! They run around like maniacs, and get into so much mischief. Once they picked up everything from her dinning room floor and transfered it to her table, including all her crystal candlesticks and other really nice serving pieces. Luckily nothing broke.

But today hit a new low. You see, my cousin Bryan spends a lot of time at my grandmother's house, and he keeps some stuff in her guest bathroom, including his deodorant. Well, today the boys found the deodorant and decided it would be a great idea to "paint" each other. The deodorant was that Axe stuff that is apparently known for its smell. Well, I can definitely attest to the fact that the smell is STRONG. You didn't even have to wonder where they were because their smell left a trail.

So, we said a quick good bye to my grandmother and rode back to mom's house with the windows down. They kept saying there was too much wind, but I told them it was too bad and they shouldn't have made themselves smell like this. Campbell said that he didn't know it was "stinky stuff." We threw them into the tub immediately upon arriving home and I left the windows down in my car for the afternoon.

And so friends, Campbell has learned an important lesson today: If you don't know what something is, don't put it all over you in case it might be "stinky stuff!"

3 Comments:

  • That is too funny! Hope your car recovers!

    By Blogger Angie, at 11:09 PM  

  • That's hilarious! Ah the things I have to look forward to with boys. :)

    By Blogger Meghan, at 3:16 PM  

  • I am literally laughing out loud! But at the same time I'm nervous about things like this to come!!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home