sciortino scoop

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Easter


Yes, I know that I have been quite remiss in updating my blog.  I could bore you with the details of why, but I'll just say that I'll try to do better.   These are some of my favorite pictures from our Easter Eggstravaganza!!  In case you haven't noticed, with two big families, every holiday is an extravaganza around here.Hunting eggs in Kentucky with David's dad's family.

Sporting our sunglasses from the Easter Bunny

Hunting for eggs the Easter Bunny hid.
This one of Andrew just cracks me up.
Campbell sure does love Pez.
Photo shoot at my parents' house

Who knows what Andrew is doing here, but it sure is cute.
Getting ready for the final egg hunt at the Russell's house
Easter at the Sciortino's house
The boys' first time dying eggs--they LOVED it!!
Our beautiful eggs

I'll try not to wait so long to post again.  Hope you are all enjoying your summer.  Thanks for checking in on us.










1 Comments:

  • LOVE Andrew's hair! And LOVE the boys Easter outfits - SO cute!!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home