sciortino scoop

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Burr...

Well, this post has two purposes--1.  since it's so cold outside, I though it would be fitting to post some snow pictures, and 2.  I've got to get those pictures of me in a swim suit OFF here!!

A few weekends ago we had a pretty decent snow--not nearly as much as my parents had though.  They had 9 inches!!  Crazy, I know.  Unfortunately we weren't able to head down there to play in it.  We got a little over an inch or so.  And since this was the first snow when Andrew could walk, we thought we'd head out and play a little before church.  So, here are a few pictures of the fun.  We didn't stay out too long, but the boys just loved it.  And now that we've played in the snow, I'm ready for spring.

Andrew getting ready to go out

Daddy giving the boys a snowball-making lesson
I think Campbell enjoyed the lesson
Just hit brother with a snowball
Andrew loved walking around in the snow.  He walked all over the yard.
Me and my little boys



5 Comments:

  • Cute pictures!! Believe it or not, we only had 1 snowfall here too!!!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 10:17 AM  

  • TOO CUTE!!!!

    By Blogger Tamara, at 3:02 PM  

  • I love the first pic!! Andrew's smile is just beautiful! It warms my heart!!

    By Blogger Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy, at 3:43 PM  

  • I can not even tell you how happy it makes me to see these pictures of your boys playing! We have got to get all our boys together soon!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 4:28 PM  

  • They look so cute all bundled up. I love the pic of them on the driveway side by side, adorable!

    By Blogger Cristie, at 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home