sciortino scoop

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Curious George Goes Trick or Treating



Campbell's first Halloween was lots of fun. First we went to Lewisburg to see my parents, and then we did some trick or treating in our neighborhood. He even tolerated the hat on his costume all night. His favorite thing was playing in the candy. Too bad he can't have any, but I'm sure his daddy will take care of the leftovers. All in all I think we all had a great time. He even got his picture made with the girls across the street. Hope everyone else had a great Halloween, too. I can't believe it's November.


6 Comments:

  • Thanks for complying with my demand for Curious George pics! He was adorable! Hope to see him tonight!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 4:52 PM  

  • Adorable!! He makes such a cute curious george and I love the family picture of you guys. Yall are one hot family even on Halloween!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • So cute! I'm so impressed with all you moms and your clever costume ideas!

    By Blogger Angie, at 6:12 PM  

  • Curious George...how cute is he!? What a great idea!!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 6:42 PM  

  • SO CUTE! That outfit is perfect for him!!!! Happy Halloween!

    By Blogger Becky, at 9:55 PM  

  • What a cute little monkey! Looks like you all are doing well!

    By Blogger josh and darci, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home