sciortino scoop

Friday, February 09, 2007

No more party in the back

Well, we did it. We cut the mullet. My poor little boy was being called a girl so often that we knew it was time to get his first haircut. I mean he had a serious mullet. I tried to get some good mullet shots, but this was the best I could do.



And so, off to Lewisburg we went. We had quite an entourage with my mom, my sister, and my nephew in tow. And Campbell was an absolute doll. He just sat in the chair and read a book. It was Mommy who was acting like a baby. I didn't cry, but I sure wanted to. After it was over, I looked at the hair that had been cut, and I promise some of it was almost 2 inches long! And so, my little baby looks like a little boy. I'm used to it now, but I definitely wanted to cry for a day or so. Here are some more pictures from the big day.

Sorry about this last picture. It's the best after picture I we could get. Lately, the boy does not sit still. No wonder I'm so tired all the time.



6 Comments:

  • He looks so sweet. And this is a really good shot of your new "style." Looks like you're doing a good job fixing it!

    By Blogger Angie, at 8:20 PM  

  • What a cutie! I love it! Welcome to the world of big boys! See you guys Sunday!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 8:51 AM  

  • good pics of both of your new styles. very good dos.

    By Blogger AJnChattown, at 3:57 PM  

  • Love your swooshy bangs! Too great!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 4:46 PM  

  • Congrats for not crying. Why is it so hard to see our boys get their hair cut? He looks very handsome.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 10:47 AM  

  • I knew it was time to cut James' hair when the little girls at the church enjoyed putting it in a ponytail! I fought it too. But goodness, he looked so much better afterward. Campbell is a handsome littl fellow.

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home