sciortino scoop

Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Updating

It seems that no matter what I do, I can never keep up with my blog like I used to. When poor Andrew gets here, he'll probably never get any blog time. But here I am to update at last. I'll start with a preschool update. Campbell is doing GREAT now. He goes in with basically no tears, and he gets a good report almost every day. He knows the names of all his friends, and comes home talking about the fun things he did that day. The credit has to go to his sweet teachers, Miss Joanna and Miss Janda. They are just wonderful, and they work really hard to keep all the little guys happy. So, glad to report that things are much much better on that front.
As for a pregnancy update, we are 27 weeks now, and all is going well. Just went to the doctor again yesterday and besides being tired and my back hurting from time to time, I have no complaints.

And now for the fun stuff--things we've been doing. Last weekend we went to Gentry's Farm. It's a family-operated farm not far from our house that has games and hayrides and fun things for kids to do. You can even pick your own pumpkin out of the pumpkin patch. We went with some of the people from our small group at church, and aside from the unseasonably HOT weather that day, we had a great time. Here are some pictures from the day.


I promise to post more again soon. I took some really cute pictures of Campbell and David the other night that I'm dying to post, but if I start posting out of order, I'll never catch up. Have a good weekend and enjoy this wonderful weather.

2 Comments:

  • So glad to hear Campbell is doing better with preschool. I've been thinking about you guys.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 8:20 PM  

  • Glad to see an update. I'm starting to get the backaches, too. We drove to Birmingham this weekend. Ouch! Who knew sitting for long periods could be so painful?!

    By Blogger Angie, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home