sciortino scoop

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just a swangin'

I had to dig deep for this song--I think it came from my grandparents on my dad's side.  Who knows, but I promise it's a song!  Anyway, this has been a big week for us.  We got a wonderful new swing set on Thursday, and has been tons of fun.  It's pretty big and takes up a big chunk of or back yard, but it's worth it to see how much fun Campbell has on it and to know that both the boys will be using it for a long, long time.  Campbell especially loves the picnic table under the clubhouse.  On Friday we had to eat our snack and our lunch out there.  Little Andrew can't really play on it yet, but he had fun swinging in our old set and just watching big brother.  And as you can see, Daddy loves it just as much as Campbell!  Thanks, MeMe and Papa, we love it so much.   
In other news, Andrew has been a busy boy this week, too.  He's started sitting up on his own, and he has been going to town in his "johnny jumper" thing.  He will seriously sit in there for as long as you will let him.  He just bounces and bounces and cracks himself up.  It's so fun to watch.  Here are some fun pictures from this week.  I love the one of the boys playing together, and the one of them rolling on the floor is a glimpse into my future.  Campbell is really enjoying being able to "play" with Andrew.  It's going to be quite an adventure with these two.




And last but not least, we'd like to say "Congratulations!" to our friends David, Sara, and Taylor Whitfield on the birth of little Callie.  She was born Thursday morning, and we can't wait to get to know her and watch her grow up with our boys.  

6 Comments:

  • What great pictures! I can't wait to come swing and slide on the new equipment. We might have to send Campbell a picture of our Callie so he doesn't get confused:)!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 9:25 PM  

  • It warms my heart to see those boys playing together. Hopefully I'll have pics like that one day:)

    By Blogger Jillina, at 11:30 PM  

  • Andrew's sitting up?! Wow! That's such a sweet picture of them playing together! Love the swingset!!!

    By Blogger Angie, at 1:24 PM  

  • Wow. I
    I cannot believe Andrew is sitting up already. Time is flying by. Love the swingset too! Hope to see you guys soon!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 3:03 PM  

  • I have just had the most fun looking at photos and catching up on your beautiful family.....(I've been out of the blogging world for a while)
    I can't believe how much they have grown. Looks like your having loads of fun Chris Anne!

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 8:54 PM  

  • By the way... I know that "Swangin'" song! :)

    By Blogger Angie, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home