sciortino scoop

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Takin' Care of Business



Guess where Campbell takes care of his business...the POTTY!!!  Yep, that's right, my little man is wearing big boy underwear.  We stayed home all last week and worked on it.  The first few days were...interesting but we're doing great now.  We still have to remind him sometimes if we're in public or he's playing with his friends, but other than that, my daily diaper changes are now cut in half.  I'm so proud of Campbell.  What a big boy!
And here's a picture of Andrew doing his favorite thing these days--playing in his exersaucer.   It combines his favorite things, toys and standing up.  He's not rolling over yet, but he loves for you to help him stand up, and he can also sit up pretty well.  Who knows why my kids sit up before they roll over, but oh well.  He's such a happy guy that I can't complain about anything.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home