sciortino scoop

Friday, March 07, 2008

is it spring yet?

I am officially sick of winter--sick of sick babies, sick of bulb syringes, saline solutions, and not sleeping well.  Poor Campbell has been feeling kind of rotten lately, too.  And today, we were all supposed to head up to Kentucky for David's cousin's wedding, but because of the snow coming in tonight, the boys and I had to stay home.  I just hope that David can get home safely tonight.  We are really looking forward to the day when we can head outside to play and breathe easier.  Anyone else feeling this way?  I hope you all stay warm if you're in this area tonight.  We're calling it a PJ day around here!

2 Comments:

  • I am so sorry you have had sickness. We have been lucky enough to avoid it with Braden so far...I am sure it is only because he is an only child! Spring is right around the corner...maybe!!

    By Blogger Ryan and Michelle, at 3:15 PM  

  • I was over Winter way back in January! Come on Spring!!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home