sciortino scoop

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

tomorrow's the big day

This is it. Tomorrow is the big day when we will go in to be induced and will hopefully get to meet our little Andrew by lunch time. Campbell came pretty quickly, so we can only assume that Andrew will, too. We've been talking about it for the last few days, trying to help Campbell understand what is going to happen. Boy is his world about to be rocked! But he enjoyed wearing his "Big Brother" t-shirt today and talking about his baby brother who is "coming to my house to see me." Who knows how much he really understands, but I'm sure he'll be fine. He is a very loving kid, so I'm not worried.

As for me, I'm feeling about a thousand and one emotions all at one time. I'm not nervous like I was with Campbell because I know what to expect. But I am more anxious about Andrew being healthy than I was before. But, I've prayed about it, and I know that Andrew is in God's hands. We would ask for your prayers for us as well--the more the better!

We aren't taking the laptop this time, so don't look for a post until Friday when David comes home for a little while. But we'll get it done as soon as possible. I hope 2008 is starting off well for you--we are blessed beyond belief right now. God is so good.

1 Comments:

  • I've been thinking about you all day. I'll be sending up lots of prayers for you tomorrow. Now, do you think you'll be able to get any sleep tonight? :)

    By Blogger Angie, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home