sciortino scoop

Thursday, December 27, 2007

long time coming

So sorry this post has taken so long to happen.  We have been really busy over the last few weeks.  First we started with Campbell's 2nd birthday and party on December 8.  He was so excited all day long.  He kept singing "Happy Birthday" to himself, and as soon as he saw the cake, he could think of nothing else.  We can't believe our little man is already 2--it seems like just yesterday he was born.  We've especially been thinking a lot about it lately because we're about to have another one.  Wow, it goes faster than you can imagine.  All you new moms and dads out there, cherish every moment!  I'm trying to post pictures, but this new computer (it's a Mac) is giving me fits.  So, I guess pictures will have to wait.  Sorry.

Then we got started with our 4 day Christmas Extravaganza!  We started out in Lewisburg with my family, then Nashville, Kentucky, back to Lewisburg, then back to Kentucky.  Believe it or not, we actually have a great time and survived it pretty well.     But Campbell had a BLAST this year.  Santa brought him a workbench and some new golf clubs, but his favorite thing may be the cutable fruit and the microwave that aunt Jamie got him.  It's always the simple things they like the best.  But he's really enjoyed playing with everything the last few days.  I would post some pictures, but the computer--AHH!

And, as for an Andrew update--we went to the doctor again today for our 38 week appointment and we have made just a little progress.  But my doctor--the saint that she is--says we are going to induce on January 3rd if we haven't had him by then.  So, little Baby Andrew will be here in just 1 week if not before!  We are really excited and can't wait to meet him.

7 Comments:

  • January 3rd oh my goodness! Are you ready? Do you have things in order? Or as much as you can with a 2 yr old running around :)?

    Glad you had a good Christmas!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 8:12 PM  

  • So glad to hear from you. I just got a Mac too but I haven't tackled pictures yet. Oh and happy early birthday. I know you're busy, but we should get together soon.

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 10:23 PM  

  • Good to see an update....I know you are getting excited about Andrew's arrival...can't wait to see pics!

    By Blogger Ashley & Bobby, at 10:46 PM  

  • Chris Anne, I pray for you a better transition to 2 kiddos than I had. :) I'm still trying to figure it out, 4 months later. Not to scare you - I bet you'll handle it great. But if it's hard, know that it's not just you. :) Can't wait to see pictures of your new one!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:16 AM  

  • I can't believe it is already time! I know you are ready. That snuck up on me because we haven't seen you in a few weeks. Can't wait to see that sweet boy!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 10:56 PM  

  • Wow, January 3rd! So exciting!

    Oh, and we have a Mac too (a couple of them)...what is the problem? Maybe I can help. Since marrying Michael, I have officially converted from a PC person to a Mac enthusiast:)

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:58 AM  

  • Chris...OH MY! I can't believe it is time already. I can't wait to see him! I know you will be so happy to have all of your boys here! YEAH! Good luck with the induction. Get as much rest as you can. You are my hero to have a newborn with a toddler! I will definitely need some coaching whenever we decide to tackle #2...long time from now though! What a month...new baby...anniversary and birthday! WHOA! HAPPY HAPPY! Let us know when Andrew arrives. Love you lots and can't wait to hear! We will be praying on Thursday!

    By Blogger The Hazlewoods, at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home