sciortino scoop

Thursday, November 29, 2007

oh my!

So, we're out to dinner for David's dad's birthday tonight, and Campbell was in rare form.  As you know, if you've spent any time with my son, he is a little on the...shall we say...mischievous side.  Well, tonight, we are all sitting around the table talking, and I guess Campbell wasn't enjoying his fair share of the attention, and we look over at him and what do we see?  A french fry sticking out of his nose and a grin a mile wide on his face.  It took all my motherly powers not to burst out laughing, especially when I look over at David and his mom and they are both having to cover their faces to keep from laughing.  David's dad stayed the coolest of us all and calmly removed the french  fry from Campbell's nose.  I promptly said another one of those sentences I never thought I'd have to say, "Campbell, we do not put french fries in our nose!"  And so, another exciting meal with the Sciortino family.  What can I say, at least things are never boring.

We hope that despite the french fry incident, that Papa had a good birthday dinner.  I'm pretty sure he did since Campbell sang the happy birthday song pretty much every 5 minutes.  Too cute, you should hear it!  

And so, with the approach of another rambunctious Sciortino boy, I ask you to pray for me that I can keep up with them.  Good thing I already color my hair or it would be gray as can be.  

4 Comments:

  • That's great! I remember putting a rock up my nose when I was little... not sure why. Perhaps that's in the future with Sciortino #2! :) You're a great mom!

    By Blogger Angie, at 1:02 PM  

  • That is too funny. He is such a cutie. I can't believe you were able to restrain yourself. I would have died laughing. I admire you. It's hard to believe that sweet boy will be 2 next week!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 11:30 PM  

  • That's hilarious! He's very creative-I have to give it to him- it is the perfect size!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:47 AM  

  • Ha! Ha! Love it! That is a great story and I can totally picture your face throughout all of it!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home