sciortino scoop

Thursday, November 08, 2007

my man

Bethany tagged me, so here goes...

1.Who is your man? David, or David Allen to those of you who went to high school with him.
2. How long have you been married? 4 years in January
3. How long did you date? dated for a year then engaged for 5 months
4. How old is your man? 28.
5. Who eats more? well, this is an ufair time to ask this questions, but i think David still has me beat, at least by a little bit.
6. Who said "I love you" first? David
7. Who is taller? definitely David
8. Who sings better? we both think that we should be singing on stage somewhere! no really, probably him.
9. Who is smarter? we both have our areas of expertise
10. Whose temper is worse? David blows quicker, but I can hold my own, too.
11. Who does the laundry? usually me, but he helps out
12. Who takes out the trash? David most of the time
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who handles the bills? David--I haven't opened one since we married!
15. Who is better on the computer? Definitely David. Those Dell computer geeks taught him quite a bit.
16. Who mows the lawn? David--and he loves every minute of it.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, but David loves to do the mashed potatoes
18. Who drives when you are together? David
19. Who pays when you go out? David
20. Who is more stubborn? I guess it depends on the situation, but probably David
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? again, depends on the situation
22. Whose families do you see most? We probably see his a little more since we live so close, but we still see mine quite a bit. We're really lucky that way.
23. Who kissed who first? David!
24. Who asked who out first? David, while I was working in the library. I knew there had to be some reason he suddenly started frequenting the library!
25. Who proposed? David, but Bogie held the ring.
26. Who is more sensitive? that would be ME!
27. Who has more friends? I don't know. Probably about the same.
28. Who has more siblings? me, 1 of both. David is an only child.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? David, but he lets me borrow them sometimes! :)
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? probably David--Mommy has to be pretty tough around here.

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

  • Those are so cute! Just wanted to say hi!!!

    By Blogger Abigail and Ansley, at 9:58 PM  

  • I thought that I had already posted this, but I guess I hadn't- He'll always be David Allen to me! I don't think I can retrain myself!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home