sciortino scoop

Monday, October 29, 2007

thank you

I am overwhelmed and humbled by the support and love that I have been shown over the last week. Today I sat and opened no less than 10 cards from people in sympathy for the loss of my grandmother. I just sat and cried as I opened card after card and read the kind words of people who I know that when they say they have been praying for me, they mean it. I've also recieved countless e-mails, phone calls, sweet comments on this blog, and people coming up to me to say they are sorry for my loss and giving me a hug. And even some who drove all the way to Lewisburg to the visitation. Please be assured that I treasure each sentiment, and I feel so very blessed to be surrounded, on so many sides, with godly people who show God's love for me in such tangible ways. My cup truly runs over with blessings from you all, and for that I will always be grateful. I love you all more than you know, and your support has been such a comfort to me during this time. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home