sciortino scoop

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun!

I always liked Halloween, but now that I have a little one to share it with, I LOVE it! We have been having so much fun the past few weeks with all sorts of Halloween fun.

First we went to the zoo for Ghouls at Grassmere--tons of fun. Campbell didn't dress up for that, but he had a blast. At one point he was riding in his stroller and singing at the top of his lungs with his arms outstretched. I took that to mean he was pretty happy. Here are a few pictures of that night.







This last picture is Campbell in the bouncy castle, which he actually liked! I'm telling you, he's getting so brave.
Then Sunday night we had our Trunk or Treat at church. Campbell was so excited when he got there that all my pictures I took in the first few minutes we blurry because he wouldn't stop moving. He ran all around there, got more candy, and showed everyone who the cutest lion in all the world is. He even kept his hood on all night long. But around 7:30 he crashed and headed home early with Daddy so Mommy could stay with our youth kids. Here are just a few pictures of that.

Thanks to Tara for that picture which I swiped off her blog!

Then last night we carved our pumpkins with David, Sara, and Taylor. The kids were not too interested in the actual carving, but Campbell did find out that he didn't care for raw pumpkin. The finished products aren't award-winning, but we had fun.


And this morning, we had our play group Halloween party. Man, you'd think that would be the end of it, but nope we've got more fun tonight with Jamie, Russ, Clark, my parents, and David's parents all coming over for dinner and Trick or Treating. Hope you all are having as much fun as we are. I think we'll need a pretty good nap tomorrow!

5 Comments:

  • He is definitely the cutest lion ever! You have my permission to swipe as many pictures from my blog as you like :) Hope you get some rest tomorrow.

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 9:57 PM  

  • Busy! You look great, Chris!

    By Blogger Angie, at 11:02 AM  

  • Love it! Seems like holidays are just so much fun with a little one.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 3:33 PM  

  • What a cute little group picture! It looks like Campbell had a great Halloween!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:19 AM  

  • Don't know the answer to your random question- I'll check for you. And...Campbell is, of course, a cutie as well.

    By Blogger Holly, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home