sciortino scoop

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Well, here goes nothing...

David here. I've never "blogged" before, but I know all you ladies do so I figured I'd try to make a few posts from here in the delivery room to keep all of you updated...

We got to Baptist this morning at 5:30 and by 5:45 we were already in our delivery room. This morning we have already watched the movie Rush Hour and are currently on Laws of Attraction. They just finished the epidural ( forgive my spelling, I was an accounting major ) and everything went fine. She is resting peacefully, and I'm right by her side ready ESPN.com, Catspause.com, etc. and twiddling my thumbs.

While I have the opportunity, I want to brag on my wife. She is the most loving, caring, Christ-like woman God could have ever blessed me with. Campbell, Andrew, Bogie, and I are the luckiest boys in the world to have her. Please pray God keeps her safe along with Andrew through this delivery. Will update again later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home