sciortino scoop

Friday, January 04, 2008

Pictures


This is Andrew...
This is Campbell...Don't they look alike?

Well, my mom and campbell just left after coming up to eat lunch with Chris Anne, Andrew, and me. Campbell tells everyone that he's a big brother and shows them his bracelet that says "Big Brother" that I asked the nurse to make for him. (he was a little jealous that the three of us had one and he didn't). He is such a good big brother and loves Andrew. He has kissed him a hundred times and has held him a few too. I'm not an emotional person, but when Campbell leans over, kisses Andrew, and tells him he loves him, it's all I can do to keep the faucet turned off.
Andrew passed his hearing tests today and his pediatrician says he looks very healthy. We are so thankful with the blessing God has given us yet again. For those curious, here is where Andrew Alexander got his names...Andrew is after one of my best friends in the world Andy Nix. We can't think of anyone better for him to look up to besides his grandfathers. The only other real option was him being the III, but Chris Anne's brother is "Trey" and we didn't care for Trip. So that's where the Andrew part came from. Alexander came from Chris Anne's maternal grandmother Martha Alexander Earps. She just passed away this fall, and Chris Anne was very close to her and wanted to give her this honor. I certainly agreed.
This will be my last blog. I'm going to retire from this point forward and leave the posting up to Chris Anne. She always has plenty of words to share ;)
David

18 Comments:

  • You have 2 beautiful boys! God is so good! Chris Anne, you look great. We can't wait to hear from you.

    By Blogger Angie, at 4:26 PM  

  • Oh Chris Anne, Andrew is beautiful!! I can't imagine how it must feel to see your sons together - it warms my heart to even imagine it. Congrats Sciortino's!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 7:22 PM  

  • Congrats!! I am so glad that things went well and that Andrew is healthy and beautiful. What a wonderful family!!

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 10:54 PM  

  • He is GORGEOUS!!! How fabulous to have two precious sons!! Congratulations!!!!

    By Blogger Becky, at 11:32 PM  

  • He is beautiful. And Campbell is so sweet. Can't wait to meet him.

    By Blogger Tiffany, at 1:01 AM  

  • Congrats!! He is beautiful. I am glad things went well. What a beautiful family.

    By Blogger Marie, at 7:42 AM  

  • Good Job updating, David. Congrats to you all on a healthy beautiful little boy.

    By Blogger Laurie, at 1:33 PM  

  • thanks so much for the pictures! I have been checking the blog from vienna to get m first view of the new Sciortino. I am glad your whole family is well and can't wait to meet him soon!

    By Blogger The Whitfields, at 3:35 PM  

  • Hooray! I am so excited to see a picture! I have been dying to see him, but my 2 have been sick. He is sooooooo beautiful! I am so impressed that you guys have already posted. Faithful bloggers you two! Can't wait to meet him!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 7:30 PM  

  • So sweet! How fun to have two precious boys close together! I'm sure that I will run into you somewhere when you get out and about again! :) Great job, David Allen!

    By Blogger LB, at 11:14 PM  

  • I'm so glad to see him, he is gorgeous! The two of them together is just too wonderful! Chris, you look awesome, like you were just in a movie pretending to have a baby:). We can't wait to meet him! Love, Bethany & Andy

    By Blogger Bethany, at 4:16 PM  

  • Congrats-y'all are a good looking family! Hope you're feeling ok!

    By Blogger Stacy, at 11:22 PM  

  • Congrats on the beautiful babe! That's wonderful. God is so great!

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:37 AM  

  • He is so sweet! I am so glad all is well!!!!

    By Blogger Courtney, at 9:38 AM  

  • Congratulations David Allen, Chris Anne, and Campbell! He's beautiful! How exciting!!
    Meghan(Mantlo)Diddle
    (David Allen will know who I am!:)

    By Blogger The Diddles, at 9:45 PM  

  • Congratulations! What a way to start the year!! So glad everyone is doing so well. Can't wait to see more pictures of your new little guy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

  • Congratulations! He is a precious little boy. So excited for you all.

    By Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn, at 2:34 PM  

  • Wow, that 9 months went by so quickly ( for me anyway)! It seems like yesterday I was reading that Campbell was going to have a baby brother. Such good news to know that Andrew is here and he and mommy are happy and healthy. Praise the Lord for his goodness!
    Can't wait to see more photos!
    lots of love
    reese

    By Blogger Kimberlie Reese Denham, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home