sciortino scoop

Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm out

OK, so I'm done with the song thing because I can't think of one that combines swimming and eating, which is what this post is all about.  So, maybe we'll come back to it another time, but for now, I'm out of the song phase.   And all the readers say, "Amen!"

Anyway, on to the important stuff--the pictures.  We took Andrew for his first swim this weekend.  We went with Jeremy and Misty George to Misty's parents' house on Friday night and swam for a little while.  It was great because it was about 7:00 at night, so there was no blistering sun.  Andrew really enjoyed swimming with his daddy.  Campbell had fun playing on the step.  He wasn't too keen on doing much actual swimming.  He thought about sliding down the small slide a few times, but he never actually made it down.  But it was his first time to swim since last summer, so I'm sure he'll get braver.   There are also some pictures of the sweet George kids.  Ella is swimming with her daddy, and Miles is trying desperately to fill up that giant water gun.  And little Griffin was just chillin' with his mommy.  Thanks, Georges!  We had a great time.



These other pictures are of me trying to feed Andrew his cereal.  Believe it or not, he actually does ingest some of it, but he loves to spit right when I put the spoonful in his mouth.   He sprays it all over himself and me.  And then he thinks it's the funniest thing ever.  Seriously, you need a raincoat on to feed this kid.  I can only imagine what he'll be like when he starts eating baby food.  This first picture is one of my favorites.  Don't you just want to eat that little guy right up?

7 Comments:

  • Oh, what a cutie!! You crack me up, Chris. I always chuckle out loud when I read your posts.

    By Blogger Angie, at 8:05 PM  

  • I'm a little sad to have the song part out of your posts. They made me smile.

    I love that pic of Andrew - def frame that one! Glad you guys are enjoying the summer.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 10:26 PM  

  • What precious pictures! Grace is also a "sprayer" when she eats.... if you only knew how many carrots and sweet potatoes have stained my clothes and hers.... I've found that baby wipes are actually pretty good little stain removers though if you get to it pretty quick!! :)

    By Blogger Becky, at 2:36 PM  

  • I love all the pictures!! I was just telling Gerry that I wanted to see more pictures of your boys on here!

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 1:21 AM  

  • Ooohhhh, I need to see my cuties--only a few more weeks!

    By Blogger Bethany, at 5:15 PM  

  • your boys are so cute! glad they enjoyed the swim time. and misty and jeremy's kiddos are cutie pies too.

    By Blogger Charlie and Jennifer Senn, at 8:16 PM  

  • Cute pictures- that first one of Andrew eating is too sweet!

    By Blogger Holly, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home