sciortino scoop

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beach Bums




Here are some pictures from our second beach trip with David's parents. We had a blast in Destin. The boys finally started liking the beach. Campbell even got brave enough to ride some waves in the ocean. I can't tell you how many leaps this is from last year! I guess Campbell started feeling really comfortable at the beach because one day David and I looked around to see him standing in the ocean with his swim suit pulled down peeing into the water right in front of everyone! :) Boys!

Thanks again to MeMe and Papa for a great trip. We are so blessed to have parents who like to vacation with us.

2 Comments:

  • Can't believe he was peeing in the ocean!! (I mean, I can believe it, but you know what I mean.) Those were great pictures.

    By Blogger Angie, at 7:51 PM  

  • Love your pictures! What a great trip! Yes Mark told me this summer it would be no time till the boys were crossing streams, swords, something at the beach. Yes, Boys! ha!

    By Blogger Jillina, at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home