sciortino scoop

Friday, November 03, 2006

best buddies


Campbell is so blessed to have lots of great buddies around him. I can't say enough about how sweet Bogie is with Campbell. This morning Campbell was pulling Bogie's tail, and he didn't even seem to mind. Now that's a good dog! This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of them doing their favorite thing--looking out the window together. The other picture is my nephew Russ who is only 4 months older than Campbell. They are also best buddies. It is so much fun to see them play together. This particular night they were both playing with the chip clips from the refridgerator. We are going to have to buy 2 of everything! But I can't wait for them to grow up together and be great friends. Campbell has lots of other buddies, too, but these are just some cute pictures from the last few weeks that I wanted to share with everyone. Hope November is going well for everyone. I can't believe that next week Campbell will be 11 months old. Yikes, I can't even think about it!!

2 Comments:

  • The picture of Campbell and Bogie in the window is so sweet. It makes me think of some classic Hallmark card. So sweet! I can't believe he's almost 1. We won't talk about it. :) Random-- love the curtains in your windows. Did you buy or make them? So nice!

    By Blogger Angie, at 11:13 AM  

  • I'm with Angie - that's a total Hallmark moment. Great pictures and that's so great that Campbell and Russ are so close. 11 months - no way we just had your baby shower last week! I know I'm old because I keep saying time flies!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home