sciortino scoop

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Daddy's Little Helper







We bought new blinds for the whole house the other night, and David has been gradually putting them up the last few days. Well, yesterday morning he was putting up the ones in Campbell's room, and Campbell just had to be part of it. He stood right next to his daddy and watched his every move. It was so cute that I just had to take some pictures of it. I wish I'd gotten one of Campbell's face when David helped him push the button on the electric screwdriver. He was so excited! I love to watch them having fun, and I love that Campbell already wants to help his daddy.




We actually did a lot to the house this weekend. I had the lovely task of washing the baseboards--YUCK! And David painted them and the new french door we got a while back. We are just trying to get ready for the big birthday party this weekend. David said he was glad the party was coming up because it got us motivated to do some stuff around the house.





By the way, the no-bottle thing is going pretty well. The only rough times were in the mornings, but this morning was great, so I think we're pretty much over it now. I'm so proud of my little man. But he's still a little baby to me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home