sciortino scoop

Monday, November 13, 2006

Saturdays with Daddy


Lots of times on Saturdays Daddy gives Mommy a break and declares it "Daddy and Campbell Day." It's very nice for me to have a break. This past Saturday I went to a cookie swap, and next Saturday I'm going to my monthly scrapbooking day. I know these days mean a lot to David, too. For a while Campbell was always very clingy toward, but he's finally starting to get over that. This morning he would hardly let David leave. I know that just made his day. Anyway, I took a picture of them watching football together Saturday night, and it was so cute that I had to share it with you. And the picture down here is Campbell wearing his Daddy's hat--it's a golf and UK hat. What more could they ask for? Anyway, these are my boys, and I love them very much.

4 Comments:

  • Daddy days are so nice aren't they. I love the picture of Campbell in David's hat - adorable! You've got a good bunch of boys.

    By Blogger Jillina, at 5:34 PM  

  • That's so sweet.... I'm glad that you have a husband that recognizes you need a break, and I'm sure Campbell loves those Daddy Days, too! Good pics!

    By Blogger Becky, at 6:39 PM  

  • So sweet. I can't wait to see Brad as a dad. I know it's special for you to watch the bond they have.

    By Blogger Angie, at 6:48 PM  

  • What a cutie and what a good Dad!!! The cutie being Campbell of course! Can't wait to see you guys!

    By Blogger Tara Petty, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home